You have to upload the vaccination certificate on the unitedway app.
1. Dear Garba lovers, If you have registered for passes onwards 24th September 2022, you need to collect your passes from the location mentioned below.
Venue:United Way of Baroda Garba Ground
Date: 26th September 2022
Time: 7 pm onwards
2. Please ensure to upload a proper "PASSPORT SIZE" photo in absence of which your application will not be considered.
3. For queries related to pass or receipt email us at email@example.com or call us at 0265-2337715/2357716 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
TERMS & CONDITIONS - MALE PARTICIPANTS:
* Note: Passes will be delivered through courier only within Vadodara city.
1. Please show your ID proof to the courier delivery person. (i.e. Aadhar Card / Election Card / Licence).
2. Garba participant needs to attach PHOTO ID PROOF (govt. recognized) while filling the form.
3. If applicant is below 10 years of age and wrong birth date is provided, United Way of Baroda will not be responsible to provide smart card for such false/wrong submission and no refund will be given.
4. Participants below 16 years of age have to provide their father’s photo identity.
5. NRI/Outside Baroda applicants can authorize their relatives or friends in Vadodara to receive the courier delivery of smart card on their behalf by showing the ID proof of the applicant and the authorized person.
6. United Way of Baroda shall not be responsible to participants / invitees / attendants / viewers for any damage or injury in person or property in the event of any stampede, disruption, civil commotion (riot) caused due to individual quarrel, dispute or natural events such as rain, fire, earthquake etc.
7. Registration is mandatory for every garba participant and he must wear the smart card around the neck while playing.
8. Traditional Garba attire (Kurta Pajama or Dhoti) is mandatory.
9. Garba participants must maintain discipline and code of conduct at the ground.
10. Garba participants must produce the smart card as and when required by the organizers/volunteers/security.
11. Participants found under the influence of alcohol/drugs/misbehaving will be handed over to the police. The smart card will be confiscated and no refund will be given. The management’s decision in this regards will be final.
12. The smart card is for personal use of the Garba participant. The Card is non-transferable. Non- compliance of this will result in confiscation of the smart card without refund.
13. In case of any calamities / rains / fire or other mishaps and legal hurdles, which may cause change of time, cancellation or part cancellation of the festival, the amount is non-refundable.
14. Timings of Garba shall be as per government rules and regulations.
15. The smart card is property of United Way of Baroda which will be collected back on the last night at the Garba Ground.
16. For any dispute or clarifications, the decision of United Way of Baroda shall be final. All legal disputes to Vadodara jurisdiction only.
17. Preserve your smart card carefully.
18. In case of lost smart card please inform United Way of Baroda volunteer immediately at the ground. Duplicate smart card may be issued by paying Rs.590(incl. GST) which is non-refundable.
19. Payment gateway shall charge Convenience fees as per their rules